• 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced, sauteed, and cooled
• 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp minced fresh basil
• 1 tbsp minced fresh shallots
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 pound salted butter at room temperature
In food processor or mixer, combine all ingredients, and beat until just smooth. Lay out a piece of parchment paper and spoon out the butter on one end leaving an inch of parchment paper. Roll the butter into a log and twist the ends of the parchment paper. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Keeps up to a week.