• 10 oz lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
• 1 ripe pear, cubed
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
• 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
• 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
• Freshly ground pepper
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight lid and shake well. Adjust seasoning to taste. Set aside to let flavors blend.
Assemble salad just before serving. Combine spinach and pear in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss coat evenly. Place on serving plates and scatter goat cheese, cranberries, and walnuts over salad. Serve immediately.