1. Country of John Muir's birth
3. Muir made a thousand mile walk to the______.
6. Second United States National Park.
7. Muir's family home in California.
8. Muir searched for monkey puzzle trees in this South American country.
11. Muir promoted this national park.
12. Where Muir kept warm during a blizzard in a hot spring.
13. City where Muir was born.
14. Muir's first book was about mountains in this state.
1. City of Muir's first public lecture.
2. South American river Muir explored, fulfilling a lifelong dream.
4. Last state Muir visited on thousand mile walk.
5. Muir called this the "Range of Light"
8. Muir found the Calypso orchid in this country.
9. Muir helped protect the Petrified Forest in this state.
10. Muir studied glaciers here.
Home | Alphabetical Index | What's New | Message Board