- Is U.S. Rep. Jane Redwood a friend or foe of the environment?
- Contact the Club's Washington, D.C. office at (202) 547-1141.
- A garbage dump is being build in my county. What can I do?
What is the Club doing?
- Call your chapter. You'll get information on what the statewide
Club is doing about it and how you can get involved.
- What is the Club's official policy on global warming and ozone depletion?
- Visit the Club's Web site at
to view the Club's conservation policies.
Or contact the Information Center at (415) 977-5653 or
- I am doing a radio interview for my local Sierra Club group. Do you have
background materials on the history and accomplishments of the Club?
- Contact the Information Center at the national office at
(415) 977-5653 or e-mail:
for written materials on Club history.
- I'm writing a report on tropical rainforests for my 5th grade class.
Can the Club send me information?
- Contact the Information Center at (415) 977-5653 or e-mail
for factsheets on various environmental issues.
- I'm working on sprawl issues in my chapter.
Is there a national committee or task force at the Club I can contact
for more information?
- Call the Activist Desk in San Francisco at (415) 977-5747 for the
name of a volunteer contact or for a copy of the
Guide to Volunteers.
Up to Top