hetch hetchy - yesterday and today
photo and art gallery
before the dam
- Requiem for Hetch Hetchy Valley - A Collection of 13 Historic Photographs by Joseph N. LeConte
- Historic Photos by Herbert W. Gleason - A Collection of 5 Photographs
- Looking Up Hetch-Hetchy Valley
from Surprise Point, 1908 by
Isaiah West Taber, Taber Photo, San Francisco - An outstanding panorama as
published in Sierra Club Bulletin, Vol. VI, No. 4, Plate XLVI, January, 1908.
- Camp Fire Girls Enjoy Hetch Hetchy 1919
Park-Like Floor of Hetch-Hetchy by Edward T. Parsons
Sunrise in Hetch Hetchy Photo by Edward T. Parsons
Giant Oaks in the Fern Gardens of Hetch-Hetchy by F.M. Fultz, 1907
- Hetch Hetchy Cañon in 1890 by Landscape Artist Albert Bierstadt
- The Hetch Hetchy Valley, California, undated painting by Albert Bierstadt (black and white).
- Study for "The Hetch Hetchy Valley, California" painting by Albert Bierstadt (black and white).
- 1910 Map of Hetch Hetchy Valley and Surrounding Region
Photo of Hetch Hetchy Valley - courtesy of Bob Wetzel (off-site link)
Photo of Hetch Hetchy Falls - courtesy of Bob Wetzel (off-site link)
- Booming Waterfalls in Hetch Hetchy -
early 1900's, photographer unknown (off-site link)
in Hetch Hetchy - early
1900's, photographer unknown (off-site link)
Return to Sierra Club Hetch Hetchy Home Page
For information about this website, e-mail:
Up to Top
Sierra Magazine home | Contact Us
Sierra Club® and "Explore, enjoy and protect the planet"®are registered trademarks of the Sierra Club. © Sierra Club 2019.
The Sierra Club Seal is a registered copyright, service mark, and trademark of the Sierra Club.